Saturday 13 February 2016

Could Be The Start Of Something Big

Hi all

I'm a 3rd year undergrad studying Cardiac Physiology. UK resident. Currently on a full time placement, I write a lot of logs and reflective work in my dairy as a requirement for my course during placement. I quite enjoy doing so, so I thought why not start this and make it available for those interested to read about this particular medical field.

So here I am. If you're interested, read ahead... I'll be posting regularly, I can either post weekly to sort of summarize the week, or if something dramatically interesting has happened then i'll type that up and maybe post straight away, if I have time to do so.

I'm not completely sure on how to use this site yet so if anyone is willing to give me any pointers, welcome to do so :))
Hopefully i get some followers
Is it followers or subscribers or...? ahaa
Anyway

Lots of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment